Friday, June 20, 2008

My New Hobby

First, to start off, here's a picture a friend of mine took a while back on a train, and it NEVER fails to make me and anyone else who sees it crack up. But, as every Japanese person who has seen it has said, this is NOT 'typical' Japanese, it is a very rare scene. Nonetheless, it is HILARIOUS, so I hope it brightens your day.

HAHAHAH! YES, HE'S ASLEEP!

Now, for my (and Daniel's) new hobby...Get pumped! We're trying to spread the trend!

Mario!

Ness!

MegaMan!

Marshmallow Man!

Evolution of Bat!

Domo-kun (mascot of NTT Docomo) and a monkey!

These are called PaperCrafts, so in case the pictures don't convey what they are (if you look at Megaman though from the side you can see they're 3D and stand on their own and everything), they are made out of paper. And it's cool because Sophia is paying for all the color prints that we're making! (Each student gets 1000 points for printing use and each B&W print = 1 point, color print = 3 points. And to give you an idea how much I've needed for class and stuff...I've barely used over 100 points...) Yay!

2 comments:

JUK said...

Those are really cool. But why doesn't Domo-kun have arms?

Jeremy said...

Papercraft is so hard! I'm very impressed.